Reality

Jim uhor3rih at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 14 07:42:53 EST 2005

We create reality together? Not just humans, animals and plants? Everything
like we can think of has a consciousness? Even a cartoon? :0)

There is something called manifestation or remote influencing. That we can
create our reality by going into deep meditative states. Do you know if this
is old knowledge or just some "new age" hype?

So the world we observe "out there" is a result of everyones consciousness?

But what is that reality? It does exist? Some call it illusion or Maya. Is
there anything written about this. Some scientific view from those who have
experienced it?

Thank you