On Necessity [was Re: Why is there such a lack of interest in neuroscience?]

kenneth collins kenneth.p.collins at worldnet.att.net
Fri Jan 14 21:03:28 EST 2005

"Sir Frederick" <mmcneill at fuzzysys.com> wrote in message
news:9sseu096pvfi3lcqqtb9odpll6tadn6itt at 4ax.com...

First, the face-value of the implication
of your one-liner is False, and your
posting it, therefore, constitutes an act
of Libel against my Person.

The work I do, here in bionet.neuro-
science is =just= a Necessary Conseq-
uence of the work I've done in Neuro-
science.

NDT's reification of the phenomenon of
"decussation" constitutes the single most-
significant "event" that has occurred dur-
ing the entire History of Science, because
it lays bare how and why "man's inhumanity
to man" has =always= occurred, and, be-
cause it does so, it instantiates the possibil-
ity of Humanity's lifting itself up out of what
has been it's ongoing, self-inflicted Tragedy.

So, since it is I who has instantiated NDT's
understanding, it's =just= Necessary that I
address all that's entailed in it, and in folks'
reactions to it.

I made the fundamentals of NDT's under-
standing available 'decades' ago. Since
then, I've Documented folks' reactions
to the existence of NDT's understanding.

Within folks' reactions, have been broad
attempts to ab-use NDT's understanding.

All such ab-use of NDT's understanding
occur as attacks upon all of Humanity, be-
cause they act to prolong and intensify
the stuff that NDT's understanding has
disclosed as being the wellspring of what
has been Humanity's self-destructiveness.

Stand against such, which is what happens
when NDT's understanding is ab-used,
and one actively sustains Humanity's
self-destructiveness.

So, while, yes, I do understand that some
things that it's Necessary for me to do are
"discomfitting", the only way I could Fail
would be to not forthrightly address what
has been the ongoing ab-use of NDT's
understanding.

If you, or anyone else, 'wonders', yes,
I'm aware that what's fallen to me to do
is a "thankless" task be-cause virtually
everyone else has achieved TD E/I-min-
imization, through the long courses of
their experiences, in ways that have in-
corporated absence-of-understanding
with respect to the way in which 'blindly'-
automated TD E/I-minimization Coerces
behavior in ways that, 'blindly'-and-auto-
matically induce folks to co-operate in
the perpetuation of "man's inhumanity
to man".

When I stand-against all that's entailed,
I, therefore, become a source of TD E/I(up)
within virtually everyone else's nervous
system.

There's no way around such.

All I can do is work to convey to folks
the essence of what's going on within
their nervous systems.

This's Hard-to-do be-cause, 'blindly'-auto-
mated TD E/I-minimization's "prohibition"
with respect to understanding nervous sys-
tem function acts strongly even within neuro-
science. So, when I discuss the simple facts
of the way the phenomenon of "decussation"
is reified within NDT, even Neuroscientists,
react in ways that are dictated to their Be-
ings by the 'blindly'-automated TD E/I-min-
imization that's occurred within their nervous
systems, even while they've been Studying
Neuroscience.

And they are 'blindly' and automatically in-
duced to 'move away from'.

That is how 99.9% of my experience goes.

So what?

I mean, how can =that= actuality be allowed
to alter what it is that's Necessary for me
to do?

If I were to "acquiesce" to the 'blindly'-auto-
mated "coercion" that's inherent in folks' 'mov-
ing away from me', all that'd be would be my
"agreeing" that what's right-there in the work
that's been done by centuries of effort on the
parts of my Colleagues in Neuroscience
'should be ignored' so that all that's coerced
by what has been the Humanity-wide TD
E/I-minimization can be perpetuated.

Where would that leave anyone?

Where would that leave Hope for Humanity?

You know?

Your comeing here into b.n and posting a
lot of implicitly-coercive msgs is just a case
in-point.

Or, if you disagree, then demonstrate what
it is that you've been intending to accomplish
by what you've been doing here in b.n.

It cannot alter what's fallen to me to do.

That's =just= Necessary.

So the only thing that's left is that, yes, you
have been acting-out that which 'blindly'-
automated TD E/I-minimization within your
nervous system 'blindly'-and-automatically
induces you to do.

So, if you look, you'll see that I've been
acting on your behalf.

Yet, you imply that I am "worthy of being
castigated", through the formal means that
you've suggested.

It's Sorrowfully-'funny' -- if folks were to
follow your implicit advise, that'd be a
step-forward as far as I'm concerned. I'd
have to defend my actions, here in b.n, in
Court of Law. As things've stood, all any-
one's done is to ab-use the work I've done,
while 'moving away from me'.

In Court, folks'd have to acknowledge Truth.

You know?

When one Sees that what's fallen to one
to do is =just= Necessary, one just =does=
it.

Else the Consequences of one's "failure" to
do so fall-upon one.

The Obligation, inherent, is Terrible.

I'm telling you that it's Verifiably so.

So, if you don't understand all that's entailed,
I encourage you to take my Word-of-Honor
with respect to at least that much.

k. p. collins