Why We Kiss ..."its in his kiss"

James Michael Howard jmhoward at anthropogeny.com
Mon Jan 17 12:48:30 EST 2005

Why We Kiss  ...transfer of Testosterone!

Copyright 2005, James Michael Howard, Fayetteville, Arkansas, U.S.A.

Men kiss women to stimulate them.  ...well, dah, but do you know why?
What is the mechanism?  Testosterone levels of saliva and blood are
essentially identical (Steroids. 1996 Jun;61(6):374-8).  It is known
that testosterone improves all aspects of sexuality in low libido
women and increases that of normal women even more.  This is the
reason for the recent decision to sell testosterone to women in patch
form.

I suggest men kiss women to transfer testosterone via saliva to excite
them.  I am not being flippant when I say that a "french kiss" is more
exciting for women than "just a kiss."  Men kiss women because it
increases women's libido and enjoyment.