On the 'Mirror Neuron' System

Lance Sherman lancesherman at insightBB.com
Thu Jan 27 10:32:38 EST 2005

to tell the truth, i was ashamed of my previous post within minutes of
posting

it was meant to fall on the whimisical-to-moronic scale much closer to
whimsy, but landed closer to rude idiocy

apologies to any offended, esp'ly the hard working researchers whose work
underlies the tv program

news:r35Kd.97948$w62.50958 at bgtnsc05-news.ops.worldnet.att.net...