The Necessary Cognitive Adjustment

kenneth collins kenneth.p.collins at worldnet.att.net
Sun Jan 30 04:13:06 EST 2005

"Sir Frederick" <mmcneill at fuzzysys.com> wrote in message news:7h8ov05tr8eq4r15756e4592g562l5s6ug at 4ax.com...
| Please describe and give web references (available to me) for all your acronyms.
| Thank you for your definitions.

Do a date-ordered =Groups= Google[tm] on
my ID.

Since I came back online, at the beginning of
November, 2004, I've done a reiteration of
NDT's general position [which was 'complete'
by the middle of December, 2004].

There're several hundred posts, but, if you
actually want to understand, there it is.

I suspect, though, that what you actually want
is an introductory text. That is what AoK is.
It's out-there, available for free.

If that's inadequate, then help me find a Pub-
lisher that'll Publish a regular book :-]

[I've given up expecting my calls and letters
to Publishers to be answered. They never are.]

k. p. collins