The Necessary Cognitive Adjustment

Sir Frederick mmcneill at fuzzysys.com
Sun Jan 30 11:34:47 EST 2005

On Sun, 30 Jan 2005 09:13:06 GMT, "kenneth collins"
<kenneth.p.collins at worldnet.att.net> wrote:

>"Sir Frederick" <mmcneill at fuzzysys.com> wrote in message news:7h8ov05tr8eq4r15756e4592g562l5s6ug at 4ax.com...
>| Please describe and give web references (available to me) for all your acronyms.
>| Thank you for your definitions.
>
>Do a date-ordered =Groups= Google[tm] on
>my ID.
>
>Since I came back online, at the beginning of
>November, 2004, I've done a reiteration of
>NDT's general position [which was 'complete'
>by the middle of December, 2004].
>
>There're several hundred posts, but, if you
>actually want to understand, there it is.
>
>I suspect, though, that what you actually want
>is an introductory text. That is what AoK is.
>It's out-there, available for free.

Where out there?

>If that's inadequate, then help me find a Pub-
>lisher that'll Publish a regular book :-]

I hear self publishing is quite easily done these days.

--
Best,
Frederick Martin McNeill
mmcneill at fuzzysys.com
http://www.fuzzysys.com
http://members.cox.net/fmmcneill/
Phrase of the week :
Knowledge is not only an end in itself, but the only satisfactory
means of controlling our further evolution.
-- Thomas Huxley (1825-1895)
A scientific theory is a tool and not a creed.
-- J.J. Thomson (1856-1940)
 :-))))Snort!)