The Necessary Cognitive Adjustment

kenneth collins kenneth.p.collins at worldnet.att.net
Sun Jan 30 11:46:20 EST 2005

news:2Z7Ld.42776$8u5.261 at bgtnsc04-news.ops.worldnet.att.net...
| "Peter F - for EIMC Internetional Ptd. Lty." <fell_spamtrap_in at ozemail.com.au> wrote in message
| news:2K6Ld.691$t57.24088 at nnrp1.ozemail.com.au...
|| [...]

| With respect to your oft-reiterated invocation
| of "Janov", I was hoping that you'd just dis-
| cuss what it is that you want me to consider.
|
| You know -- rather than pointing me to it as
| a sort of "Rorshach test" :-]
|
| You know, have mercy by telling me what
| you want me to consider, instead of asking
| me to "guess" what it is that you expect me
| to consider.
|
| You know -- like I've done with respect to
| NDT's position.

=Admonition=

I've nothing left for "beating around the bush".

If nothing alters, my "reward" for having
done NDT will be that I'll just die a Hard
death.

And I'm "angry" that it's so.

So I'll "cut to the chase scene" with respect
to whatever it is that folks bring-up.

[Which is why no one will bring anything up.
Which discloses that folks Know what NDT
is. Which makes me more "angry" :-]

ken [k. p. collins]