Biotech business, WHO controls it? umbilical cord blood http://anti.do.sapo.pt/english.htm

nx4hdb nx4hdb at vianw.pt
Sun Jun 5 06:49:10 EST 2005

Biotech business, WHO controls it? umbilical cord blood
http://anti.do.sapo.pt/english.htm
I'm seeing nowadays a strong developement on genetics, clonage, sterm cells
, etc.
I think if someone is not informed about this new thinghs will easily spend
money on it without needing.

Many people will earn lots of money by selling biotech related products with
emotional marketing behind it.
I appel to everyone to be informed to search internet about the subject and
don't let sentences like SAVE THE LIFE OF your childreen make you spend
money.

I'm searching now about umbilical cord blood banks and if you see private
banks they put on their products the solution for about 50 diseases.
Se more about it on http://anti.do.sapo.pt/english.htm and feel free to
search about it and other related thinghs.

Image what will happen with cloning?
Want't a Son like Gerge Bush. We have the perfect cloning solution for you
<<<<<--- I think no one wants a son like bush but its easy to get the idea

http://anti.do.sapo.pt/english.htm