On 1 over 137 [0360]

kenneth collins kenneth.p.collins at worldnet.att.net
Sun Jun 5 23:29:39 EST 2005

news:Z2Koe.898025$w62.409357 at bgtnsc05-news.ops.worldnet.att.net...
| [...]

| With respect to all of this, a primary 'Difficulty'
| has been that views that've been converged-
| upon by Scientists using the Scientific Method
| to "map" the dynamics of physical reality con-
| verged in ways that were guided, in the main,
| by the "language"-interface dynamics in Teach-
| er-Student relationships.
|
| You know -- the "goal" was "getting-the-
| grade" that'd enable a Student to "grad-
| uate" into a systematically-accepted 'expert-
| ise'-of-practice, and the main 'determinant'
| of =that= was the degree to which a Student
| 'agreed' with a Teacher -- =NOT= the degree
| to which a Student actually Comprehended
| physical reality.
|
| Can you See what's Amiss in-there?
| [...]

And the Exceedingly-Sorrowful thing is that,
in our 'time', the above 'blindly'-automated
Coercion has undergone a "passive->active
phase shift" [AoK, Ap5 and 7], in which
it's become "the way things are supposed
to be" within 'science' that 'science' 'must
be done in-secret' -- 'locked-away-from'
any generalized-sharing -- those who do
'science' like members of some 'priestly
class' that contrives to 'dictate' what it is
that everyone else can 'know' -- the end
'result' being that absence-of-understand-
ing is =Actively= 'fostered'.

Exceedingly-Sorrowful!

K. P. Collins