Does thinking start in the brain?

Jimmy rjubb at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 7 14:20:03 EST 2005

Does thinking start in the brain? I am thinking like this; If a thought is
electrical impulses created from chemicals between neurons then if we have
free will to think what we want (not random thinking) then we must control
the process in this atomic level and perhaps even subatomic. How would we
control this from "inside the brain" if you understand what i mean.

Could this be a clue that something (the true self) is using the brain as a
tool? A soul perhaps?

Thanks