Does thinking start in the brain?

Glen M. Sizemore gmsizemore2 at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 7 15:22:11 EST 2005

No. But the interesting thing is that your view is not really much different
than the muddle-headed nonsense peddled in cognitive "science." You should
think about a career as a cognitive psychologist or cognitive
neuro"scientist" - hell, you already think like one. But, of course, so does
anyone that speaks a language and who hasn't been fixed.

news:Drmpe.139743$dP1.490892 at newsc.telia.net...