Does thinking start in the brain?

MZ myfirstname at mdz.junk.no-ip.junk.org
Wed Jun 8 12:55:30 EST 2005

Harsh.  It's an interesting question.  On the surface, it's not part of a
stimulus-response network that can be so easily characterized by bashing
aplysia.  Or by shining a light in a crab eye and counting spikes further
down the chain.

So what's the origin of thought?  Well, Archie Bunker thinks it's in the
heart.  You know, the left ventricle is where all your love is stored.

Seriously though, it's a question that a lot of people wonder about.  It
deserves more of a response than being called a "cognitive psychologist."
That was a low blow.

news:20050607162135.615$g8 at news.newsreader.com...