[Neuroscience] Re: On Whence Come All-Possible Ratios

kenneth collins kenneth.p.collins at worldnet.att.net
Mon Jun 13 01:49:03 EST 2005

news:SuPqe.937997$w62.313769 at bgtnsc05-news.ops.worldnet.att.net...
| [...]

| Funny story: There's an Excellent! Young
| Woman at the Shop where I purchase
| the tobacco I use, and where I buy the
| Newspapers I read, when I can afford
| to do so.
|
| She's the most-Thoughtful, Graceful Young
| Woman I've ever encountered in-person.
| [...]

Lest anyone misinterpret, I'm old enough to
be her Mother's or Father's "father".

[It's just that, since folks're 'poking-around',
I might as well point-out, to them, that here
is a Young Woman who, if given an Oppor-
tunity, will Soar to Extraordinary "Heights"
of Accomplishment.

And I'd Like to see that happen, so I've
pointed-out what Deserves "pointing-out".

I'd Trust this Young Woman to Accomplish
=anything= that it's in her 'heart' to want-to-
do.

=Rare= Opportunity for a =Quality= Organ-
ization that can match-up, Integrity-wise.

[If folks 'wonder why?' Excellence Thrills!
me, and 'moves' me in this way. Always.
So I do what I can when it "happens" in
my Life.

Must be 'in my genes' :-]