[Neuroscience] Re: Nystatin for perforated patches

SJM Guzman jose.guzman at medizin-uni-leipzig.de
Wed Jun 29 01:51:18 EST 2005

Wov! seems to be a difficult task to accomplish... You patch blind and
with perforated at the same time!!!

I work also in the cortex (prefrontal cortex), and I had a run-down
problem so I decide to do perforated patch-clamp, but I use joung
animals (12-20 postanal ), so I don't have to do it blind! Is it really
so difficult as I imagine?

We have here in my laboratory some experience in striatum and cortex. If
you need some help, just let me know!

Regards

SJM Guzman

--