On 'equilibrium' 'diffusion' and 'vacuums' [was etc]

kenneth collins kenneth.p.collins at worldnet.att.net
Thu Mar 10 16:32:40 EST 2005

news:hY2Yd.122405$Th1.32461 at bgtnsc04-news.ops.worldnet.att.net...
| "kenneth collins" <kenneth.p.collins at worldnet.att.net> wrote in message
| news:MK2Yd.122372$Th1.6624 at bgtnsc04-news.ops.worldnet.att.net...
|| "kenneth collins" <kenneth.p.collins at worldnet.att.net> wrote in message
|| news:TH2Yd.122363$Th1.87608 at bgtnsc04-news.ops.worldnet.att.net...
||| [...]
||| Like the way my telephone answering
||| machine "clicks" =every= 'time' I bring-
||| up "Windows Explorer" on my Inet PC.]
||| [...]
|| For folks who 'wonder' why I do stuff
|| like this, it's the only 'way' that I can
|| "fight-back".
|| When I tell 'them' that what 'they' do is
|| Visible, they have to find another 'way'
|| to do 'their' Nasty stuff, and that leaves
|| me some "breathing room".
|
| And, it's 'hilarious' -- even as I posted
| the msg quoted above, my Inet PC was
| 'hacked' -- I presume, it was 'them', back-
| ing-out that which I'd Disclosed to them
| as being Visible.
|
| ['they' have to respond 'quickly' be-cause
| 'they' are "afraid" that, if 'they' don't, I'll
| be able to show other in-the-flesh folks
| what 'they' do.]
|
| And what's Maximally-Sorrowful is that
| all I'm doing is =Loving= folks.
|
| I =Never= do anything other than that.
|
| No "Illeagle" stuff.
|
| And, yet, I'm =constantly= Harrassed as
| if I'm some "Criminal".
|
| 'they' are "Inverted" [AoK, Ap4] with 're-
| spect' to Love.
|
| So, as Gently as I can, I Work to Teach
| 'them', too.

And, here I am, contrary to Lincoln's
Admonition, "spending half my life in
quarrels."

"Groan."

If I weren't such a 'Dunce', I'd be able
to Teach them in other ways?

It's 'just' that it's been going-on for 'decades',
and I'm 'tired'.

So I 'quarrel' with 'them' -- to "mark" what
'they' do.

To encourage 'them' to =Think=.

It's not like I can do anything else.

Whatever else I try, folks just 'move away
from'.

So I'm left with few options.

One of which is to Teach 'Difficult' stuff
to 'power'.

k. p. collins