Do you have some troubles with B27 recently

Jet jetjie at ust.hk
Fri Mar 18 02:37:33 EST 2005

Hi, everyone. Have you met some troubles using B27 as a supplement to
culture hippocampal neurons. We routinely use B27+neurobasal medium as
our culture conditions to culture Hi dissected from E18 rat. But
recently, the cells extend less neurites and get aggregated when we
use a new lot of B27. We contact with the company and have tried
several other new lot of B27, but none of them give us the
satisfactory result.
Does anyone have some suggestions? Thanks a lot!