Isolated brain

kenneth collins kenneth.p.collins at worldnet.att.net
Sat Mar 19 11:11:57 EST 2005

news:YPz_d.410865$w62.339619 at bgtnsc05-news.ops.worldnet.att.net...
| [...]

| Traumatic Brain Injury is Tragic, all around,
| and doing stuff =recklessly= with respect to
| it is Insane.
| [...]

Because I've participated in this thread, I
must state my position with respect to
Euthanasia.

My position is that Euthanasia is =NEVER=
acceptable.

The Rationale that underpins Medicine, and
which Sanction the intervention that's correl-
ated to it's Purpose, is 'just'-the-opposite of
Euthanasia, so, if Medicine were to participate
in Euthanasia, Medicine would, thereby, Com-
pletely-Eliminate all Rationale for its own Exist-
ence, and, thereby, Declare itself to Be Non-
Existent.

All instances in which Human Embryos are
created and, then, Killed, constitute instances
of Euthanasia.

The 3-D E are instantiated at Conception, and
are Continuous, in an unbroken cascade, from
Conception to Death.

Anything that breaks this 3-D E "chain" is Murder
of a Human Being.

I'll demonstrate in an addendum to another recent
post of mine, such Killing of Human Beings is not
only Unnecessary, but Offensively-Stupid, in terms
of the Abstract Science.

k. p. collins