IUBio

glutamate toxicity from soy: Cohen: Blaylock: Murray 2005.03.22 rmforall

Rich Murray rmforall at att.net
Tue Mar 22 09:45:27 EST 2005

glutamate toxicity from soy: Cohen: Blaylock: Murray 2005.03.22 rmforall

[Comments by  Rich Murray:

All movements tend to fragment into polarized, competitive factions.

One indicative symptom, and a major part of the social pathology, is
uncivil, impolite discourse, particularly personal disparagement and ad
hominem attack.

There is no surer way to ruin one's own reputation among the "jury of one's
peers" than to persist in uncivil, disfunctional discourse.

Let us immediately, while aware of the log in another's eye, attend
primarily to the speck in ours.

Let us focus on the best in the other's offerings.

I am aware of some unfortunate developments, so that there are now, perhaps
unavoidably and also practically for the best, two major Net forums for
aspartame toxicity and related issues: aspartame at yahoogroups.com  and
 WNHO-Aspartame-Information at yahoogroups.com  .

I belong to the first since Jan 1999, and am now a Co-Moderator, and to the
second, as a non-contributing member, since Jan 2005, as well as having my
own group,  aspartameNM at yahoogroups.com  since Oct 1999, which mainly is an
archive of posts by me or selected by me that builds up a comprehensive body
of information of great value to specialized professionals.

I am submitting the post by Martini and Blaylock for moderation to
aspartame at yahoogroups.com , since it maintains a reasonable level of
civility and summarizes important, complex facts in a convincing way.
Personally, as a vegan, I have not encountered convincing arguments for the
safety of soy as a major dietary component.  Surely, dairy is even worse.
However, I follow the McDougall diet, with low protein and fats, and major
reliance on complex carbohydrates, vegetables, and fruits.

htttp://www.drmcdougall.com

I have added spacing to Blaylock's response to improve readability. ]