Terri Schiavo Question

r norman rsn_ at _comcast.net
Sun Mar 27 14:02:04 EST 2005

That's RJ, I am RS.  But I, too, do date back to the 70's!  And that R
Norman's work confirms what I  (and every other knowledgeable
commentator) pointed out about Terri Schiavo -- that lower CNS
functions totally below everything we believe to be responsible for
consciousness and awareness are capable of producing complex behavior,
including learned behavior.