Terri Schiavo Question

Jason jason at nospam.com
Wed Mar 30 13:35:26 EST 2005

In article <NNn2e.11418$S46.7005 at newsread3.news.atl.earthlink.net>, "Jeff"
<kidsdoc2000 at hotmail.com> wrote:

> "MZ" <zarellam at removetwcny.rr.comspam> wrote in message
> news:R_-dnQbFcNhGY9TfRVn-qA at giganews.com...
> (...)
> > Have they come out and said that, or is that just the implication?  If so,
> > are there any reports on what tests they've performed to make this
> > determination?
> In the court records, which you can get by searchng the internet.
> www.findlaw.com has many links.
> Jefff

I just read an interesting article related to Terri Schiavo at this site:

The title of the article is
Terri Schiavo--Judicial Murder

I believe that this is the first time in America that various judges
have conspired with a husband to murder his wife by starving her to death.
The judges won't even allow family members to put ice chips on the tongue
of Terri Schiavo.

We do NOT respect the subscribers that enjoy criticizing people.