Terri Schiavo Question

Jason jason at nospam.com
Wed Mar 30 13:35:26 EST 2005

In article <NNn2e.11418$S46.7005 at newsread3.news.atl.earthlink.net>, "Jeff"
<kidsdoc2000 at hotmail.com> wrote:

> "MZ" <zarellam at removetwcny.rr.comspam> wrote in message
> news:R_-dnQbFcNhGY9TfRVn-qA at giganews.com...
>
> (...)
>
> > Have they come out and said that, or is that just the implication?  If so,
> > are there any reports on what tests they've performed to make this
> > determination?
>
> In the court records, which you can get by searchng the internet.
> www.findlaw.com has many links.
>
> Jefff

I just read an interesting article related to Terri Schiavo at this site:
www.villagevoice.com

The title of the article is
Terri Schiavo--Judicial Murder

I believe that this is the first time in America that various judges
have conspired with a husband to murder his wife by starving her to death.
The judges won't even allow family members to put ice chips on the tongue
of Terri Schiavo.

--
NEWSGROUP SUBSCRIBERS MOTTO
We do NOT respect the subscribers that enjoy criticizing people.