On My Studies [was Tapered Harmony Primer [again -- was other stuff]]

kenneth collins kenneth.p.collins at worldnet.att.net
Thu Mar 31 09:34:18 EST 2005

news:Au32e.19342$cg1.12947 at bgtnsc04-news.ops.worldnet.att.net...
| "kenneth collins" <kenneth.p.collins at worldnet.att.net> wrote in message
| news:qrU1e.17531$cg1.14386 at bgtnsc04-news.ops.worldnet.att.net...
|| "kenneth collins" <kenneth.p.collins at worldnet.att.net> wrote in message
|| news:fET1e.17390$cg1.393 at bgtnsc04-news.ops.worldnet.att.net...
||| [...]
||| So, later, when I'd no means to otherwise
||| 'survive', I did my Studies. I Know what I'm
||| talking about, in this post -- because I "go"
||| where the Answers Live. [...]
|| I Study =everything= -- [...]
|
| Especially, the 'Difficult' stuff.
| [...]

Why?

Be-cause it's the 'Difficult' stuff, left uncom-
prehended, that Ravages Humanity, begin-
ning with the Children.

All I'm doing is pointing-the-way out of all
that.

The actual transcendence occurs within Individual
nervous systems, as they construct "biological mass",
to the degree that they do so.

Happy 409th 'Birthday' to Rene Descartes [1596].

[It's also the 116th Anniversary of the Completion
of the Eiffel Tower. Does anybody know whether
this's a coincidence, or was the day of Completion
selected purposely to Honor Descartes?]

k. p. collins