Terri Schiavo Question

Darwin darwin at beagle.net
Thu Mar 31 12:27:55 EST 2005

Well,

at least Terri Schiavo's personal tragedy is over.  Now the wrongful death
suit can begin.

I think the husband absolutely did the right thing to allow her to die when
it was clear to him there was no hope left.  Of course, an overdose of
anesthetic should have been administered long ago.  The parents, on the
other hand, seem to have wanted the WORST situation, where she would be
aware of the state she was living in.  That's just about the most cruel
thing I can think of.  I don't blame the husband for not wanting the parents
at her bedside at death if that's the situation they were hoping for.  I
hope the person I named as Power of Attorney over my medicial decisions will
be as compassionate has Michael Schiavo was.

news:424bd4df.3677277 at news.clara.net...