Marginal Optimization

kenneth collins kenneth.p.collins at
Fri May 6 15:02:00 EST 2005

"kenneth collins" <kenneth.p.collins at> wrote in message
news:DNPee.712330$w62.547119 at
| [...]

| And Prospering is Possible only to the
| degree that one does so 'moving toward'-
| Truth-ly.

Observer: "That is a good one, Ken. If it
is so, then why are you always complaining
about your 'poverty'? Why are you not

I Understand that I do not 'prosper' be-
cause, in my 'moving toward' Truth, is
"exposition" of folks' 'moving away from'

So these folks 'move away from' allowing
me to have a "voice".

But, look and See, there's Nothing "hidden"
in-there, is there?

With respect to the rest, how do 'you'
think I'm able to See the net Consequences
to Humanity that I routinely discuss in my
posts? :-]

I "Prosper".

Just not in 'monetary' terms.

Be-cause I hold Humanity in my 'heart'.