Left/Righ and hearing

SJM Guzman jose.guzman at medizin.uni-leipzig.de
Tue May 10 11:26:39 EST 2005

Hi again Dirk!

Just take into account, that visual processing is highly evolutionated
and much more complicated than hearing processing in humans and monkeys.
It is therefore quite normal that different sensory modalities differ,
and produce different "outputs" by different executive tasks.

Regards!

SJM Guzman

Visit my neurosite at
http://www.neurohost.org