Staining of neurons: biocytine vs. lucifer yellow?

Darwin darwin at beagle.edu
Thu May 12 13:45:26 EST 2005

I guess you've seen lots of examples of the labelling already, but here's a
web site with a nice confocal pic of a lucifer yellow filled granule neuron
from the rat.  You can even follow the axon for quite some distance in their
paper I think.

http://www.utoronto.ca/neurosci/main_page_picture_page.html

news:1115894014.112677.152940 at f14g2000cwb.googlegroups.com...