your help is needed

Mr Oshodin Etayo Friday oshodin1 at jmail.co.za
Fri May 13 11:35:42 EST 2005

Dear Sir/Ma

    I greet you in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ.

My names are Mr Oshodin Friday Etayo who untill Feb 2003
worked with the Nigeria Telecommunication Limited
Ughelli,Delta state of Nigeria as a senior officer.I am a
Telecommunication Engineer technologist having obtained a
HND in switching technology from the nitel training school
Lagos.

My problems started when all of a sudden my company
terminatedmy appointment in feb 2003 leaving me in a
depressed situation of having to contend with my sizeable
family.I have three (3) children namely;
1.Miss Laura Oshodin           Ambrose Alli University
Ekpoma
2.Master Louis Oshodin         Ambrose Alli University
Ekpoma
3.Miss Aforce Isi Oshodin      Evwreni

Since i lost my job it has been thick and thin for my
family.The financial position is not conmeserate with the
stipend from my wife's earning in her teaching proffesion.

I have severly written to my former employer to re-instate
my service as i have been cleared by my petitioner.Till
date there is no favourable response from him.

I am in great pain as i cannot afford the neccesarity of
life to train my children and give the family the desired
comfort.

I have record of accumulate school fees ,house rent and
other social bill to settle.

I cannot afford these expenses hence,i stretch out my hands
to you for help.

My children need their education,i need a job or fund to
establish a business.

Please your suggestions and assistance would be highly
appreciated to my email;oshodin1 at yahoo.com

                  THANKS.

                                           Your Faithfully,
                                           Oshodin Friday