YOURS FOR THE ASKING!!!

shehu shehuabdul at netscape.net
Sat May 14 18:27:27 EST 2005

Dear Friend,
This letter may come to you as a surprise due to the fact that we have
not yet met.  I humbly crave your indulgence in sending you this mail.
I have to say that I have no intentions of causing you any pains so i
decided to contact you through this medium .As you  read this, I don't
want you to feel sorry for me, because, I believe everyone   will die
someday.
My name is  Shehu Abdul, a merchant in Dubai, in the U.A.E. I have been
diagnosed with prostate and esophageal Cancer that was discovered very
late due to my laxity in caring for my health. It has defiled all form
of medicine and right now, I have only about a few months to live
according to medical experts. I have not particularly lived my life so well,
as I never really cared for anyone not even myself but my business.
Though I am very rich, I was never generous, I was always hostile to
people and only focus on my business as that was the only thing I cared
for. But now I regret all this as I now know  that  there is more to
life than just wanting to   have or make all the money in the world. I
believe when God gives me a second chance to come to this world I would
live my life a different way from how I have lived it. Now that I know my
time is near, I have willed and given most of my properties and assets
to my immediate and extended family members and as well as a few close
friends and Schools in the UAE. I have decided to give alms to charity
organizations, as I want this to be one of the last good deeds I do on
earth. So far, I have distributed money to some charity organizations
in the U.A.E, London and Ireland. Now that my health has deteriorated so
badly, I cannot do this my self any more. I once asked members of my
family to close one of my accounts and donate the money, which I!
 have there to charity organization in Bulgaria; they refused and kept
the money to themselves. Hence, I do not trust them anymore, as they
seem not to be contended with what I have left for them. The last of my
money which is the   huge cash deposit that I have with Financial Firm
Abroad .I will want you to help me collect this deposit and dispatched
it to charity organizations and let  them know that it is I Shehu Abdul
that is making this generous donation.
I am writing this from my laptop computer in my hospital bed where I
wait for my time to come. I pray that God uses you to support and assist
me with good heart

God be with you(Masallam).
Shehu Abdul

NB: I will appreciate your utmost confidentiality in this matter until
the task is accomplished as I don’t want anything that will jeopardize
my last wish. and Also I
will be contacting with you by email as I don’t want anybody to know
because they are always around me.