The world is really unstable these days......

Dirk Bruere at Neopax dirk at neopax.com
Sun May 15 21:05:34 EST 2005

TheConcernedOne at elsewhere.com wrote:
> We've got a lot to deal with these days. Terrorism, Recession, Weather and more. It's all got me concerned.

As opposed to the possibility of global nuclear war, recession, weather and
more. Yup - things sure have got worse since the Cold War ended peacefully.
Instead of nuclear winter and mass extinction of Humanity we now have to worry
about people with box cutters flying aircraft into buildings... It wasn't like
this in the Good Old Days eg the Cuba Crisis.

--
Dirk

The Consensus:-
http://www.theconsensus.org