Opinions on this webpage please...

SJM Guzman jose.guzman at medizin-uni-leipzig.de
Fri May 20 12:16:40 EST 2005

Dear Dirk:

I am reading your report in the website. I printed the article related
to brain waves, and I will give you my opinion. I am
electrophysiologist, so I have some background about electrical activity
and the brain. Unfortunately now, I am currently out of my office for
one month approximately... but I will give you feedback!

I will let you know my opinion about it.

My best regards!