Measuring Behavior 2005: early registration ends on 23 May
lu.do at planet.nl
Sat May 21 13:47:14 EST 2005
Only three days left - Don't miss the early registration deadline!
MEASURING BEHAVIOR 2005
5th International Conference on Methods and Techniques in Behavioral
Wageningen, The Netherlands, 30 August - 2 September 2005
Measuring Behavior 2005 is the premier interdisciplinary event for
scientists and practitioners concerned with the study of human or animal
behavior. The conference has a unique focus on the methodological and
technical aspects of behavioral research. In four conference days,
scientists, engineers, technicians and students will present methods,
techniques and tools and discuss their use in research and practice.
Join us at Measuring Behavior 2005 and get access to:
- Keynote lectures by Prof. Dr. Richard Morris, Prof. Dr. Jeffrey Cohn
and Dr. Sergio Velastin.
- Thematic symposia on the methodological and technical state of the art
in important domains, including automated observation of rodent
behavior, zebrafish as a model system, measuring olfactory responses,
innovative use of the water maze, innovation in pain research,
dominant-submissive behavior as a model for mania and depression, and
- Special interest groups on telemetry, virtual reality, motion
analysis, and more.
- Almost 200 oral presentations, posters and interactive demonstrations.
- Tutorials on advanced video tracking, pattern analysis, telemetry,
physiological signal acquisition, multimodal data collection, and much
- User meetings of The Observer, EthoVision, Theme and VU-AMS.
- Scientific tours to behavioral research facilities and test labs.
- Exhibition of scientific instruments and software.
- Social events at attractive locations.
The conference website (www.noldus.com/mb2005/) contains details about
all program items. New information is added on a daily basis.
HOW TO REGISTER
- Use the online form on the conference website for quick and easy
- Until 23 May 2005 you can register at the early-bird rate. After that
date, the registration fee will go up 50%.
- For some events the number of participants is limited so make sure you
- The registration fee includes access to all symposia, tutorials,
special interest groups, user meetings, scientific tours, exhibition,
demonstrations and poster presentations.
We look forward to meeting you in Wageningen!
Prof. Dr. Louise E.M. Vet
P.O. Box 268
6700 AG Wageningen
Email: mailto:mb2005 at noldus.nl
More information about the Neur-sci