Right Angular Gyrus (fMRI)

m_green green at classpath.net
Sun May 22 12:19:02 EST 2005

Hi.

I began to make an experiment of using fMRI. I made an experiment that
subjects are required to view some sentences and special symbols.

The experiment results show that areas are associated with language
recognition(Wernicke's area) were activated.The results support past
imaging studies.

However, in this experiment, I found that the area of "Right Angular
Gyrus" was activated. I can not find good references(book, paper) for
"Right Angular Gyrus". It may be related that I used special symbols
for subject.
If you know (or, how to search good references), please, help me.