Come to Think about it

kenneth collins kenneth.p.collins at worldnet.att.net
Fri May 27 00:38:36 EST 2005

news:RExle.837632$w62.165120 at bgtnsc05-news.ops.worldnet.att.net...
| [...]

| Q. How does one "show one's work"
| when no one will meet with one, in-person?
|
| I mean, when one's work is not already
| in the books?
|
| A. Arduously.

Come to Think about it, it's the underpin-
ning nervous system dynamics that Jesus
was talking about when He spoke of ~"a
prophet not being recognized in his own
land".

Get it?

"prophet": one who sees in new ways that,
since they're "new", are 'unfamiliar' to folks
with whom the "prophet" is 'familiar'.

Jesus was addressing the TD E/I-minimiza-
tion dynamics, =Succinctly=.

Amazing, amasing, amazing!

| And then you die.
|
| And it, eventually, makes it into the Books.
|
| How many Scholars've Died in this 'way'?
|
| 'two'-many.
| [...]

Jesus Knew about this 'stuff', too.

Still, He did what Needed to be done.

I should've discussed this stuff in lengthy-
detail, tracking it all through nervous sys-
tem function, but I've got to hit the sack
so I can go to work in the morning.

Work on it in your own good ol' noggin'
labs.

You know -- do the translation with re-
spect to TD E/I and you'll See it clearly.

Jesus Knew!

Amazing, amasing, amazing!

k. p. collins