Animal behavior job opportunity (Leesburg, Virginia, USA)

Lucas Noldus lu.do at planet.nl
Fri May 27 21:07:52 EST 2005

Animal behavior job opportunity (Leesburg, Virginia, USA)

Noldus Information Technology (www.noldus.com) develops professional
software and instrumentation for behavioral research. Due to continuing
growth, we have a challenging career opportunity open for a Sales
Representative Neuroscience and Zoology. As a sales representative, your
main priorities are selling solutions and products for observational and
behavioral research. Solutions can vary from advanced software to completely
integrated data acquisition and analysis systems. The position requires an
understanding of the study of animal behavior. We will train the successful
applicant in the use of our products and specific technical details related
to applications. You will travel frequently to research labs and scientific
conferences to meet with scientists and explain how Noldus products can be
used in their research. Other responsibilities include prospecting,
negotiating and closure of sales, conducting product demonstrations and
training sessions, and monitoring new developments and possibilities in the
market.

We offer a challenging position in a growing international company with
unique products. You will be working from our office in Leesburg, VA. If you
are looking for a position where your knowledge of behavior can be made to
use and where your personal efforts will be rewarded, here is your
opportunity!

Details about this position are available online at
http://www.noldus.com/site/doc200409015. Responses should be directed at
Noldus Information Technology Inc., attn: Human Resources, 751 Miller Drive,
Suite E-5, Leesburg, VA 20175, or by mail to b.vanroekel at noldus.com.

Bart van Roekel
Noldus Information Technology Inc.
751 Miller Drive, Suite E-5
Leesburg, VA 20175-8993
U.S.A.
Phone: +1-703-771-0440
Toll-free: 1-800-355-9541
Fax: +1-703-771-0441
E-mail: info at noldus.com

Measuring Behavior 2005, the 5th International Conference on Methods and
Techniques in Behavioral Research will be held from 30 August - 2 September
2005 in Wageningen, The Netherlands. For more information, please visit
www.noldus.com/mb2005/.