[Neuroscience] Re: Unusual Long-Term Memory

RICARDO RESTREPO ricrest at verizon.net
Sat Nov 5 00:19:33 EST 2005

Glen is extremely sceptic, that is good. But in this case it is more likely
to think that it is a real memory than an induced one. The three years
threshold is only an average (although a very sharp average, that is with
almost all the data very close to it), so 2.5 or 2 years is not a "very
weird" time for cerebral development.
Regards, Ricardo

news:1129261297.668593.188550 at f14g2000cwb.googlegroups.com...