[Neuroscience] Entrainment Through Photic Stimulation?

Ron Hubbard notat at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 1 03:30:40 EST 2005

A while ago I came out of an EEG exam feeling sort of woozy and I had the most
fascinating experience. I was on the bus and a girl got on in front of me and
thought to myself (at least I thought it was to myself) that she looks good from
behind. but I bet she has a face like five miles of bad road. The moment I thought
that, the girl turned and stared right at me and she was pissed!

I read somewhere that telepathy occurs at 4 Hz theta and I suspect the photic
stimulation test put me temporarily into a theta state. The next time I had an EEG
test, afterwards my sense of time perception was whack for a day or so.

Does anyone know why my brain gets entrained at different frequencies each time
instead of a single frequency with a
specific result? And could using a strobe light set for a
particular frequency can be used to enter that frequency at
will after a period of time?

Ron

--
"Everybody has a secret except for me and my monkey."