[Neuroscience] Re: Neuroscience group discussion has strayed out of Bionet charter

Matthew Kirkcaldie m.kirkcaldie at removethis.unsw.edu.au
Fri Sep 16 20:34:23 EST 2005

In article <_LzWe.48557$qY1.40005 at bgtnsc04-news.ops.worldnet.att.net>,
 "kenneth collins" <kenneth.p.collins at worldnet.att.net> wrote:

> Those aren't cross-posts. They are a calculated
> recurring attempt to flood bionet.neuroscience
> via a "robot" responder that regurgitates non-
> sense snippets, attaching legitimate user IDs
> to the nonsense 'msgs'.

Ken, you need to stop using this group as your personal diary.  See if
you can restrain yourself to, say, two posts a week, and confine
yourself to neuroscience instead of floating your theories on quantum
dynamics, religion, world politics and natural disasters.  I know you
see them as part of some bigger picture, but most of us are happier
compartmentalised.

         MK.