[Neuroscience] Re: Neuroscience group discussion has strayed out of Bionet charter

Peter F notdisclosed
Fri Sep 16 21:51:05 EST 2005

"r norman" <NotMyRealEmail at _comcast.net> wrote in message
news:m4jli1ta6rsvcsf7uigcbvfvga3p0ubsc4 at 4ax.com...
> On Fri, 16 Sep 2005 04:39:24 +0000 (UTC), biosci at bio.indiana.edu
> (BIOSCI Administrator) wrote:
>
> <much snippage>
>
> >Most of the postings to ... bionet.neuroscience ... have been
> >outside the charter of this group [which states that] "physiologists,
computational neuroscientists,
> >molecular biologists, and behavioral scientists .. discuss the
> >function, evolution, and structure of biologic nervous systems. "
>
> Thank you, thank you, thank you for this reminder.

Thank you for reinforcing my hope that the NG's charter makes it okey to
proclaim/discuss phylogenetic aspects of nervous systems. ;-)