[Neuroscience] New forum about neuroscience and CS - invitation

Marcin Ciesielski mkciesielski at nospam.op.pl
Sun Apr 2 17:01:16 EST 2006

I'd like to invite you to participate in discussions on the new forum
about neuroscience and cognitive science - http://kognitywistyka.fora.pl .
It is generally in Polish but there is also an English section (the main
page --> "In English").

In Poland almost no-one is interested in cognitive science or
neuroscience so we strongly need support.  The forum is a part of
http://www.kognitywistyka.net , the most popular vortal on cognitive and
neural science in Central Europe.

Please help us to develop the forum and to propagate neuroscience and
cognitive science in Poland.

If you have any questions, please contact the administrator at the
address swacewicz(at)kognitywistyka(dot)net .
Slawomir Wacewicz is a Ph.D. student at the Faculty of English
Philology, Nicolas Copernicus University, Torun, Poland - so he can
answer _any_ question, even the most sophisticated one.

In order to avoid abuse, you need to be a registered user to start new
threads and write replies in the English section (but reading is always
possible). In order to register, you have to click "Rejestracja" (at the
main page - meaning: register) --> "Zgadzam się na te warunki" (meaning:
I agree) and fill the forms. Translation:
Użytkownik - user
Adres email - email address
Hasło - password
Potwierdź Hasło - confirm password
Then change the value of "język forum"(language of the forum) into
'english'. That's all.

Every international guest will be welcomed warmly.

Best regards,
Marcin Ciesielski

--
http://neuroscience.blog.onet.pl (in Polish)