[Neuroscience] Re: Preliminary advice how to pinpoint a post-Darwinian heuristic principle pertaining to the neurobiology of preoccupations and the evolution of productive pain minimization.

Peter F 19eimc_minus19 at ozemail.com.au
Sat Apr 15 06:52:36 EST 2006

<mimo_545 at hotmail.com> wrote in message
news:1144283004.868233.232160 at e56g2000cwe.googlegroups.com...

> Nothing to do with your post per se but,
> Hmmm, I can't find an 'ept' anywhere!
>
> (I found these tho ...could be of
> interest... I was feeling a bit bored
> ....<yawn>...)

Thanks for the list! :-)

It is not a well kept secrete that I think EPT is a perfectly suitable
syllable/signature for my somewhat teasy and in other ways
provocative explanatory philosophical take on things.

In case EPT does not automatically lead to the association (within people's
minds)
with the word/meaning of "apt" and of "not inept" that I desire,
I make sure it does! ;-)

Other ways in which I try to be philosophically provocative
(as part of what I bet is the most possible, or optimal, of all _rationally_
philosophical and effectively philosophy terminating enlightenment promoting
tactics)
is (partly) that I use septic (or S_EPT_IC/toilet) humored punning,
and that I have resorted to contrive a "MAD (the famous arms-race-shaming
acronym)
inspired" etymologically pioneering terminology.

One example is that I am re-representing and defining traumatizing
environmental
features generally with the acronymic concEPT "SHITS".

And so on....