[Neuroscience] Re: Why can't human statue stand?

Lionel Brits lionel at interchange.ubc.ca
Fri Apr 28 11:11:18 EST 2006

It's not exactly like a body. Its weight distribution is different,
unless you happen to be of uniform density. Also, it can't make tiny
instantaneous corrections to its posture to stabilize it. Here's an
experiment for you to do: Go find a body that has entered rigor mortis
and see if you can stand it upright.