[Neuroscience] Re: Why can't human statue stand?

jimp at specsol.spam.sux.com jimp at specsol.spam.sux.com
Fri Apr 28 11:25:02 EST 2006

In sci.physics neo <AbheJet at gmail.com> wrote:
> Suppose there is human statue of cement in standing position. We human
> being can remain in standing position. But why can't this statue remain
> standing even if it is exact like our body?

Such a statue would have a higher center of gravity than a human body,
but there is no reason it couldn't stand on it's own if properly
constructed.

What makes you think that it couldn't?

It certainly won't be as stable as a living human since there is no
sensor and control system, i.e. sense of balance and muscles, to
counteract any upset force.

--
Jim Pennino

Remove .spam.sux to reply.