[Neuroscience] Re:Lookingforonlineorebookneurosciencedictionaries or encyclopedias

konstantin kouzovnikov myukhome at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 16 10:10:51 EST 2006

>Sorry that I have not gotten back to you on this. Let me just say a couple
>of quick things:
>

>First, I suggest you read -

Thanks for the reading suggestions, Glen. I found all of them, including
those in the previous messages, very interesting. Please, feel free to share
your own stuff any time you are ready.

In the mean time, I'd like to provide you with my own "reading" advice. That
would be Anton Chekhov, a dead Russian family physican, who produced a
number of very good oneliners of Shakespearian kind. This is one of my
favorites:

The most sinister thing to do is to combine truths with half-truths.

Cheers,

Konstantin.