[Neuroscience] matlab code for DFA

Pandelis Perakakis peraka at ugr.es
Mon Aug 28 12:14:51 EST 2006

Dear colleague,
I have read a message posted by you in a neuroscience newsgroup some time
ago asking for a MATLAB code for DFA analysis. As I am also looking for a
code in MATLAB for the same type of analysis I thought of writing to you
to see if you have come up with anything interesting. The only code for
DFA I have been able to find so far did not do the analysis for sliding
windows which I consider really important. I wonder if you had any better
luck!
Sincerely,
Pandelis Perakakis

--
Pandelis Perakakis
Department of Personality, Evaluation and Psychological Treatment
e-mail: peraka at ugr.es