[Neuroscience] Request for Posting

David Salat salat at nmr.mgh.harvard.edu
Thu Aug 31 09:35:36 EST 2006

Hello, I would like to post the following notice to BIOSCI newsgroup
NEUROSCIENCE / bionet.neuroscience:

Research Assistant Position Available in structural and functional
Massachusetts General Hospital-NMR Center, Charlestown Navy Yard

START DATE: Immediately

A full-time research assistant position is available in structural and
functional magnetic resonance imaging of neurological disease. Other tasks
could include data organization, statistical analysis, and additional lab

This position requires a Bachelor of Arts or Bachelor of Science degree.
Some research experience would also be useful. Candidates should have some
previous experience with Unix/Linux and should
be willing to learn how to use our structural and functional image
analysis software. Some knowledge of neuroanatomy and/or statistics would
be a plus.

The candidate must be able to work independently. This is an excellent
position for a recent college graduate who wants to spend two or more
years in a research setting before going on to graduate school. A two-year
commitment is requested, but not critical.

Please send a resume with contact information for two references, or
questions by e-mail (with the subject line 'RES
ASST') to:

David Salat, Ph.D.
MGH-NMR Center
Massachusetts General Hospital