[Neuroscience] Request for Posting

David Salat salat at nmr.mgh.harvard.edu
Thu Aug 31 09:35:36 EST 2006

Hello, I would like to post the following notice to BIOSCI newsgroup
NEUROSCIENCE / bionet.neuroscience:

Research Assistant Position Available in structural and functional
neuroimaging.
Massachusetts General Hospital-NMR Center, Charlestown Navy Yard

PLEASE POST FOR ALL INTERESTED PARTIES.

START DATE: Immediately

A full-time research assistant position is available in structural and
functional magnetic resonance imaging of neurological disease. Other tasks
could include data organization, statistical analysis, and additional lab
duties.

This position requires a Bachelor of Arts or Bachelor of Science degree.
Some research experience would also be useful. Candidates should have some
previous experience with Unix/Linux and should
be willing to learn how to use our structural and functional image
analysis software. Some knowledge of neuroanatomy and/or statistics would
be a plus.

The candidate must be able to work independently. This is an excellent
position for a recent college graduate who wants to spend two or more
years in a research setting before going on to graduate school. A two-year
commitment is requested, but not critical.

Please send a resume with contact information for two references, or
questions by e-mail (with the subject line 'RES
ASST') to:

David Salat, Ph.D.
MGH-NMR Center
Massachusetts General Hospital