[Neuroscience] EEG

utku yavuz via neur-sci%40net.bio.net (by utkuyavuz At yahoo.com)
Sun Dec 3 06:22:12 EST 2006

Dear Firat,
  I dont know which city you stay, but there is a professor in hacettepe un. biophysics department who expert about eeg analysis with matlab, his name is suha yagcıoglu. i thing, you should see this professor.

Hüseyin Fýrat <huseyinfirat At gmail.com> wrote:
  Dear sir,
i am an electronics engineering student in Turkey and i have a term project
about analysing EEG signals in matlab. I have to get the eeg signals from
serial port to matlab and plot its parameters(alfa,beta,etc) but i have
problems about filtering and reading it from serial port. I've read your
notes in the net and hope u to help me.If u have any documents or matlab
programmes that u can send me.Thanks.