[Neuroscience] Re: Electrical Synapses..

jason jkrah_dot_geo_ at yahoo_dot.com
Tue Feb 21 22:19:54 EST 2006

Hi 'r norman'
thank you so very much for your detailed reply.. I did not know if this
was a silly question - but I could not find much on axo-axonal elect'
synapses anywhere on google..

I get the impression that importance of elect' synapses have sort of
underestimated over the years... Most introductory reading I have found
always goees with great detail about the chem synaps and only brush over
elect syapses..