[Neuroscience] Neural Network public domain software?

Milano Joel M CRBE MilanoJM at nswccd.navy.mil
Tue Jan 31 12:33:42 EST 2006

Mr. Stein: I find myself in the same position as you when you wrote this inquiry.  I was wondering if you got any responses that you might send my way?  Thanks: Joel

Joel Milano
Senior Systems Engineer
David Taylor Research Center
Bethesda, Maryland
301-227-2167
MilanoJM at nswccd.navy.mil <mailto:MilanoJM at nswccd.navy.mil>

  _____

--

I'm looking at a brochure for a commercial pkg called BrainMaker.  Like

everything in this world that I REALLY want, it costs too much.  Surely

there must be some fairly decent ShareWare, Public Domain programs which

do neural networks ... ??  Yes??  Please lemme know via e-mail. Thanx

Zev Stein

  _____