[Neuroscience] Re: Looking for online or ebook neuroscience dictionaries or encyclopedias

mimo_545 at hotmail.com mimo_545 at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 10 07:36:45 EST 2006

Glen M. Sizemore wrote:

>A better question than the one you asked is "Does the metaphorical
>world of cognitive "science" have anything to offer neuroscience?
>I mean a neuroscience that might actually one day be able to say
>how physiology mediates behavioral function?"

and what about the metaphors used in behavioural science Glenn?
in what manner do they function in cognitive and behavioural
sciences as means to describe physiology and in neuroscience?

Alrighty, I'm nearly convinced,
"A man is a complex chicken, man is a complex chicken,
man is a complex chicken, women lay eggs, women lay eggs"
Yup!, gotcha now,

cluck!