[Neuroscience] EEG QUESTION

PAUL TUPAYACHI ALFARO paul.tupayachi at pucp.edu.pe
Sun Jul 16 23:18:49 EST 2006

Dear Mr. Stolz,

I am writing you beacuese I have just seen some questions you had done about
EEG amplifiers, I would liek to know if you can help me giving me some pages in
wich I can find some instrumentation amplifiers and also if you can recomend me
someone, I have built an EEG adquisition board, but I realized tahtn maybe it
is not the most appropiate, I have used 2 ina114 instrumentation amplifiers in
order to raise about 55000 gain, but the second instrumentation amplifier put
in a bad mood the CMRR of the 2 inst. amplifiers, I am going to reaplce the
second for a OPAM maybe the opa333, if you can recomend me some OPAM for this I
would be very grateful. I also did not take care about the isolation part,
because first I considered that the impedanceof the ina114 was enough to take
care of the user, but now i am looking for a isolation stage.

Thank you in advance, I hope i will not giving you extra work.

I lok forward for hearing from you.

your sincerelly

Paul Tupayachi Alfaro

PONTIFICIA UNIVERSIDAD CATOLICA DEL PERU
FACULTAD DE CIENCIAS EN INGENIERIA
SECCION DE ELECTRICIDAD Y ELECTRONICA