[Neuroscience] Electrophysiology data acquisition software

B Sangha bippansangha at hotmail.com
Tue May 9 18:02:48 EST 2006

I'm in graduate school and I have been asked to do some electrophysiology
work by my PI.  I set up a rig in the past; however, this is my first chance
to acquire my own acquisition software.  Previously, I used pClamp, but it
is very expensive and doesn't meet all of my needs.  Could people recommend
some good, cheap software for me to use both extracellularly and
intracellurly?

-B Sangha

Designer Mail isn't just fun to send, it's fun to receive. Use special
stationery, fonts and colors.
first two months FREE*.